Saturday 18 February 2012

ABOUT


This blog is about estimating mbti of some famous Indian personality.

MBTI is a code developed by Carl Jung and other people which describe the personality carry by  human. It include introversion/extraversion,
Intuition/sensing, feeling/thinking, judginment/perspecton. And so on 16 combination/type is possible.

Introducing to myself I carry an infj personality type which is the same as  Carl Jung(inventor of mbti) possessed. It is the rarest of all 16 type (only 1/2% of population). INFJ always strive for matching pattern especially in human personality. So I decided to find out mbti of some famous indian.

(Note: This is based on my observation and my instinct)

4 comments:

  1. Nice to look famous indians' personality types. A very good initiative on your part keep it up and include more Indians

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you hate entp as hell or maybe you don't really know anything about them.

    ReplyDelete