Monday 13 May 2013

LIFE PARTNER/ RELATIONSHIP

In India 90% people have done arrange marriage and they have life term relationship. We call them soul mates or made for each other. I figured out what makes them perfect couple. Definitely its love but I would like to say its mental compatibility or in common term tuning.
Let see relationship between feeling/attraction and mbti.

In India most of the couple have one interovert and other extrovert.
According to psychology couple should be different from each other but possess some same quality which strikes them. I have done lot of research in other website and the best compability I find out are:-
ISFP -  ESFJ
INTP - ENTJ
ISFJ  -  ESFP
ISTJ  - ESFP
INFP - ENFJ
ISTP - ESTJ
INFJ  - ENTP
INTJ - ENFP

There is also enneagram compatibilty. It is not sure but I write it down.
Enneagram 1  -  Enneagram 8
Enneagram 2  -  Enneagram 5
Enneagram 3  -  Enneagram 6
Enneagram 7  -  Enneagram 9

Its difficult to find out enneagram 4 and its compability





3 comments:

  1. hey intp guy here.i live in bangalore.i would be interested in meeting many people in india who have to a certain extent have adopted mbti in their lives whether what kind of type they have is always irrelevent to me.it is just that ,i want to meet new kind of people and to be in best position to utilize the opportunity which in everyone on the web has associated themselves with on the basis of mbti.i hope you are interested in me.my enneagram is 5 primarily and intp in mbti though i can see a lot of shades of other numbers,functions a bit in me at different types.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have met intp 5w6. He always say "I think a lot". He has only 1-2 friend until he reaches hostel. He was genius in math calculation.
      Spiderman in movie is also intp 6w5. His first crush gwen stacy is intj 5w6. Later he married his best friend mary jane entj 3w2. He has a caring friendship relation with felicia hardy (cat girl) which is enfj 2w3.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete